Lenore, what the fuck are you doing. Put the cat down.
Lenore, seriously, you don’t know where the hell that thing’s been. Put it down, we’re going back to the camp.
JESUS SHIT. LENORE, DROP IT RIGHT NOW!
Okay that’s it, you are so fucking grounded.
Leave it to me to make an aurora borealis UNDERGROUND ALDJA;OLKGN
and now with words
Too perfect. TOO perfect.
People that make perfectly straight women question their sexuality:
- Lola Zydrate Montez
- Nova Aeronwy Gandar
And on the outside you’re like:
But on the inside you’re more like:
- Oxygen. Not the kind that’s made artificially and pumped in through vents. The real kind.
- We control the trade, which means we have authority over what goes in and out of the Underground. We could even stop Zydrate shipments if we wanted to.
Except we’re half afraid of Lola using less conventional means to get her fix.
- Be honest, how many of you Underlanders even remember what sunlight is?
- With a whole other city so close and natural resources surrounding us, we’ll pretty much never run out of supplies. Ever.
- Changing seasons.
- No twisted rabid beasts to worry about getting maimed by.
- At night, the moon and the stars look nice in the sky.
- There is a sky.
We don’t have Lola.
(More will likely be added to this list later, but this is just for a start.)